Introducing the Garneau Course Air Lite II
Despite foul weather and hours stuck indoors, we've had a newfound motivation to ride our bikes: the Garneau Course Air Lite II shoe. After falling in love with the Copper T-Flex CX/MTB shoe last fall these new road shoes have been on our wishlist since they were unveiled, having already racked up awards at Eurobike for their innovative X-Comfort Zone. A few of our riders were able to secure the first Air Lite II's available in the United States and immediately mounted up cleats to put the shoes through their paces. As we spend more time with the shoes, we'll share our thoughts in a review throughout the season. Which, ready or not, starts next week!
In the meantime our initial impressions of the new kicks are definitely positive:
- Top build quality - straight out of the box the Course Air Lite II appears to be the best (and lightest) Garneau road shoe yet!
- Wide and comfortable toe box - wiggle room for your little piggies
- Well ventilated with two insole options - one for hot weather, one for cold weather which is perfect for year-round riding in New York City
- Adjustable arches - the design is a little clunky without velcro but works great once you get it properly positioned
- POWER TRANSFER OVER 9000 - yes, these shoes are as stiff as they come
If you want to grab a pair of these new shoes they are now available for retail ordering on Garneau's website: Garneau Course Air Lite II shoe
A look at the latest on the bike storage option from Silca: the Seat Capsule Premio
CityMD Women’s Racing takes a look at the Garneau Speedzone X-lite Cycling Vest
After several months of use we present our review of the Garneau Course Air Lite II, almost certainly the best cycling shoe we have tried
The Garneau Wool Breeze Jersey has become an essential year-round piece in the CityMD women’s racing team’s kit. Its versatility and form flattering shape make it an easy addition to anybody’s collection.
To Be Determined’s official photographer introduces his first photography book. Now available for ordering.
Taking the Specialized Diverge for a test spin at Rasputitsa: our initial impressions
The definitive guide to the right and wrong way to pin your number
Another new bike day thanks to the Garneau Dream Factory
After a few months of heavy duty use we recap our experience with a review of the Oru Saddle Roll
Our first look at the brand new Garneau Course Air Lite II Cycling shoes.